Facilities & Promotional Activities
- Health Care
- 7X24 CC TV Surveillance
- Wi Fi Campus
- Social Awareness Programs
- Guardian Meeting
- Home Visit
- Follow up System & Health Check up: Counseling
- Moral Development Class by Principal
- Regular Follow up: 1:1 Counseling both the parents and students.
- Assessment: Door to Door Service
|Inquires||Their natural curiosity has been nurtured. They have acquired the skills necessary to conduct purposeful, constructive research. They actively enjoy learning and this love of learning will be sustained throughout their lives.|
|Thinkers||They exercise initiative in applying thinking skills critically and creatively to make sound decisions and to solve complex problems.|
|Communicators||They receive and express ideas and information confidently in more than one language, including the language of mathematical symbols.|
|Risk Takers||They approach unfamiliar situations without anxiety and have the confidence and independence of spirit to explore new roles, ideas those things in which they believe.|
|Knowledgeable||They have spent time in our school exploring themes, which have global relevance and importance. In so doing, they have acquired a critical mass of significant knowledge.|
|Principled||They have a sound grasp of the principles of moral reasoning. They have integrity, honesty and a sense of fairness and justice.|
|Caring||They show sensitivity towards the needs and feeling of others. They have a sense of personal commitment to action and service.|
|Open Minded||They respect the view, values and traditions of other individuals and cultures and are accustomed to seeking and considering a range of points of view.|
|Balanced||They understand the importance of physical and mental balance and personal well-being.|
|Reflective||They give thoughtful consideration to their own learning and analyze their personal strengths and weaknesses in a constructive manner.|
XMS makes the learners to demonstrate Positive Attitude, Appreciation, Commitment, Confidence, Co-operation, Creativity, Curiosity, Empathy, Enthusiasm, Independence, Integrity, Respect, Tolerance, Self Care, Active and Responsible.
Parents are requested to ensure the conduct that is expected from their wards when they are riding the vans or micro bus. The following guidelines are important to note.
- Will respect other students (senior to him/her)
- Cooperate with the vehicle helper and driver at all times
- Remain seated when the vehicle is in motion
- Enter and exit in an orderly manner and only when the vehicle has come to a complete stop
- Keep hands & arms, etc inside the vehicle.
- Do not tamper with the vehicle or throw objects from the vehicle.
TERM END REPORT
At the end of each Term, a Pen Picture of each student is sent to their parents in addition to report card.
LOST AND FOUND
Articles left on campus will be picked up and kept with the XEBEC authority for three weeks. They will be displayed on every Thursday for students search out. After this time, lost & found items will be donated to poor students of other institution.
Following items are available:
- Shingara, puri, samusa, biscuits, cake, fruits, drinks & drinking water (free)
- Lunch may be purchased from the XEBEC canteen. Order for lunch must be placed at least one day earlier
- Snacks and soft drink are available during morning break and lunch. Drinking water supplied by XEBEC. All items for Tiffin & lunch are tested by duty teacher and XEBEC medical assistant
MEDICAL CHECKUP (By XEBEC Medical Rep)
Medical rep remains present in the campus from 0730-1500 hrs on all working days. All the students of the institution get primary Medical support in case of emergency.
THE STUDENTS DIARY
This book of information shall be given to each student at the beginning of the school year and to new students throughout the year.