Xebec Model School Calendar – 2017
|1Sun||New Year:1st Calendar day of Khristabda||1 Wed||Sarosoti Puja||1 Wed||1 Sat|
|2Mon||Book festival||2Thu||2Thu||2 Sun|
|3Tue||3 Fri||3 Fri||3 Mon|
|4Wed||4 Sat||4 Sat||4 Tue|
|5Thu||5 Sun||5 Sun||1st Tutorial Test Starts||5 Wed|
|6 Fri||6 Mon||6 Mon||6Thu|
|7 Sat||7 Tue||7 Tue||7 Fri|
|8 Sun||Fresher’s Reception & Academic Class Starts||8 Wed||8 Wed||8 Sat|
|9 Mon||9 Thu||9 Thu||9 Sun|
|10Tue||10 Fri||Maghi Purnima||10 Fri||10Mon|
|11Wed||11 Sat||11 Sat||11 Tue|
|12Thu||12 Sun||12 Sun||12Wed|
|13 Fri||13Mon||13Mon||13 Thu|
|14Sat||14 Tue||14 Tue||14 Fri||Bangla Noboborsho Boishakhi Mela|
|15 Sun||15Wed||15Wed||15 Sat|
|16 Mon||16Thu||16Thu||16 Sun||Easter Sunday|
|17 Tue||17Fri||Annual Excursion / Picnic||17Fri||Birthday of Bangabandhu||17Mon|
|18 Wed||18Sat||18Sat||18 Tue|
|19 Thu||19 Sun||19 Sun||19Wed|
|20 Fri||20Mon||20Mon||20 Thu|
|21 Sat||21Tue||International Mother Language Day:
Celebration (Students, Parents & Teachers must be present) Handwriting & Essay Competition
|22 Sun||22Wed||22Wed||22 Sat|
|23 Mon||23Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher||23Thu||23 Sun|
|25 Wed||25 Sat||25 Sat||25 Tue|
|26 Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher||26 Sun||26 Sun||Independence Day Celebration (Students, Parents & Teachers must be present) Acting & Speech Competition||26Wed|
|27 Fri||Annual Sports (Out Door)||27Mon||27Mon||27 Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher|
|28 Sat||28Tue||28Tue||28 Fri|
|29 Sun||29 Wed||29 Sat|
|30 Mon||30 Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher||30 Sun|
|1Mon||May Day: Workers in Shikago laid down their lives to establish 8 hrs long working hour a day.||1 Thu||Parents Meeting & Result Class Wise||1 Sat||1 Tue|
|2Tue||2 Fri||Ramadan & Summer Vacation Starts||2 Sun||2 Wed|
|3Wed||3 Sat||3 Mon||3 Thu|
|4 Thu||4 Sun||4 Tue||4 Fri|
|5 Fri||5 Mon||5 Wed||5 Sat|
|6 Sat||6 Tue||6Thu||6 Sun|
|7 Sun||7 Wed||7 Fri||7 Mon|
|8 Mon||8 Thu||8 Sat||8 Tue|
|9 Tue||9 Fri||9 Sun||9 Wed|
|10Wed||Bhudho Purnima||10 Sat||10Mon||10 Thu|
|11Thu||11 Sun||11 Tue||11 Fri|
|12 Fri||Sha-E-Barat||12 Mon||12Wed||12 Sat|
|13 Sat||13 Tue||13 Thu||13 Sun|
|14 Sun||14 Wed||14 Fri||14Mon||Janmastomy|
|15Mon||15 Thu||15 Sat||15 Tue||Observing National Mourning Day|
|16Tue||Half Yearly Exam Starts||16 Fri||16 Sun||16Wed|
|17Wed||17 Sat||17Mon||17 Thu|
|18Thu||18 Sun||18 Tue||18 Fri|
|19 Fri||19 Mon||19Wed||19 Sat|
|20 Sat||20 Tue||20 Thu||20 Sun|
|21 Sun||21 Wed||21 Fri||21Mon|
|22Mon||22 Thu||22 Sat||22 Tue|
|23 Tue||23 Fri||Shab-E-Quadar Jamatul Bida||23 Sun||23Wed|
|24Wed||24 Sat||24Mon||24 Thu|
|25Thu||25 Sun||25 Tue||25 Fri|
|26 Fri||26 Mon||Eid-ul-Fitre||26Wed||26 Sat|
|27Sat||27 Tue||27 Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher||27 Sun|
|28 Sun||Special Holiday for 1st Ramadan||28 Wed||28 Fri||28Mon|
|29Mon||29 Thu||29 Sat||29 Tue||Eid-ul-Ajha Vacation Starts|
|30 Tue||30 Fri||30 Sun||30 Wed|
|1 Fri||1Sun||Ashura||1 Wed||1 Fri||Eid-E-Miladunnabi|
|2 Sat||Eid-ul-Ajha||2Mon||2Thu||2 Sat|
|3 Sun||3Tue||Hijri New Year||3 Fri||3 Sun|
|4 Mon||4Wed||4 Sat||4 Mon|
|5 Tue||5Thu||Laxmi Puja||5 Sun||5 Tue|
|6 Wed||6 Fri||6 Mon||6 Wed|
|7 Thu||7 Sat||7 Tue||7 Thu|
|8 Fri||8 Sun||8 Wed||8 Fri|
|9 Sat||9 Mon||9 Thu||9 Sat|
|10 Sun||10Tue||10 Fri||10 Sun|
|11 Mon||2nd Tutorial Test Starts (Class will continue as per schedule)||11Wed||11 Sat||11 Mon|
|12 Tue||12Thu||12 Sun||12 Tue|
|13 Wed||13 Fri||13Mon||13 Wed|
|14 Thu||14Sat||14 Tue||14 Thu||Shaheed Buddijibi Dibash|
|15 Fri||15 Sun||15Wed||Akheri Chahar Somba||15 Fri|
|16 Sat||16 Mon||16Thu||16 Sat||Victory Day Celebration(Students, Parents & Teachers must be present) Drawing Competition|
|17 Sun||17 Tue||17Fri||17 Sun||Parents Meeting & Result Class Wise|
|18 Mon||18 Wed||18Sat||18 Mon||Final Result & Prize Giving Ceremony|
|19 Tue||19 Thu||Kali Puja||19 Sun||Annual Sports Week (In Door)||19 Tue|
|20 Wed||20 Fri||20Mon||20 Wed|
|21 Thu||21 Sat||21Tue||21 Thu|
|22 Fri||Hijri New Year||22 Sun||22Wed||22 Fri|
|23 Sat||23 Mon||23Thu||23 Sat|
|24 Sun||24 Tue||24Fri||24 Sun|
|25 Mon||25 Wed||25 Sat||25 Mon||Christmas Day|
|26 Tue||26 Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher||26 Sun||26 Tue|
|27 Wed||27 Fri||27Mon||27 Wed|
|28 Thu||Parents Meeting with the Class Teacher||28 Sat||28Tue||Class Party||28 Thu|
|29 Fri||29 Sun||29 Wed||Annual Exam Starts||29 Fri|
|30 Sat||Durga Puja Bijoy, Doshomi||30 Mon||30 Thu||30 Sat||Fatiha Iajdahom|
|31 Tue||Doa Mahfil for PEC & JSC||31 Sun|
GUARDIANS TO DO
- It is your responsibility to ensure your ward’s arrival at and departure from the institution timely. The gate of the institution will be closed in due time. The authority shall not be held responsible for the safety of your ward if she fails to enter the school premises in time.
- Co-operate with the rules and regulations of the institution for the betterment of the students. Please keep contact with the Class Teacher/ Subject Teachers.
- Please pay tuition fees in time. You may pay in advance. There is no option for remission of fines.
- For early leave from the institution, an application with parent’s/ legal guardian’s signature is a must.
- In case of absence, an application stating the sole reason is expected to be submitted on the following day. For each unauthorized absence Tk. 50 will be fined. Student’s admission will be cancelled for remaining absent from the class for 7 days consecutively.
- Pleases check your ward’s diary every day. It is very important.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS
- In summer (March to November), the Morning shift students must arrive at 8:00 a.m. and the Day Shift students at 11:00 am. Morning assembly will take place at 8:00 am and Day Assemble will take place at 11:00 am. Students must be present at the assembly. In the hot summer Assemble will take place in the classroom / indoor.
- Parents Meeting with the class teacher will take place on Thursday as marked Green in the calendar. The Class Teachers will check the students’ uniforms, diaries, HW, Class Performance, Moral Behaviour and Responsibility. Both Parties will exchange constructive views and opinions on many essential aspects of life and discipline with them which will be motivating to them.
- In winter (December to February), the Morning Shift students must arrive at 8:30 am Morning assemble will take place at 8:30 am and The Day Shift at 11:00am.
- It is obligatory for a student to be present in the class on the class working days For 1 or more day’s absence, students have to submit an application to the Class Teacher stating the reason of absence with parent’s/ legal guardian’s signature and Medical Certificate must be submitted.
- Students are bound to enter the school in proper uniform.
- Girls have to set their hair properly with white ribbon and black clips.
- Students must learn their lessons properly and do their Home Work (HW) regularly.
- Students are obliged to bring their diaries every day, note down their Class Work (CW) and Home Work (HW) in it and inform the guardians of their daily activities in the class.
|Half Yearly Exam||Annual Exam||Total|
|Total No. of Days||181 days||184 days||365 days|
|Total No. of Working days||98 days||108 days||206 days|
|Total No. of Fridays||26 days||26 days||52 days|
|Total No. of Fridays||25 days||27 days||52 days|
|Total No. of Holidays||30 days||28 days||55 days|
N.B:- Religious holidays are changeable due to the sight of the moon.