Facilities & Promotional Activities
- Health Care
- 7X24 CC TV Surveillance
- Wi Fi Campus
- Social Awareness Programs
- Guardian Meeting
- Home Visit
- Follow up System & Health Check up: Counseling
- Moral Development Class by Principal
- Regular Follow up: 1:1 Counseling both the parents and students.
- Assessment: Door to Door Service
XMS makes the learners to demonstrate Positive Attitude, Appreciation, Commitment, Confidence, Co-operation, Creativity, Curiosity, Empathy, Enthusiasm, Independence, Integrity, Respect, Tolerance, Self Care, Active and Responsible.
Parents are requested to ensure the conduct that is expected from their wards when they are riding the vans or micro bus. The following guidelines are important to note.
- Will respect other students (senior to him/her)
- Cooperate with the vehicle helper and driver at all times
- Remain seated when the vehicle is in motion
- Enter and exit in an orderly manner and only when the vehicle has come to a complete stop
- Keep hands & arms, etc inside the vehicle.
- Do not tamper with the vehicle or throw objects from the vehicle.
TERM END REPORT
At the end of each Term, a Pen Picture of each student is sent to their parents in addition to report card.
LOST AND FOUND
Articles left on campus will be picked up and kept with the XEBEC authority for three weeks. They will be displayed on every Thursday for students search out. After this time, lost & found items will be donated to poor students of other institution.
Following items are available:
- Shingara, puri, samusa, biscuits, cake, fruits, drinks & drinking water (free)
- Lunch may be purchased from the XEBEC canteen. Order for lunch must be placed at least one day earlier
- Snacks and soft drink are available during morning break and lunch. Drinking water supplied by XEBEC. All items for Tiffin & lunch are tested by duty teacher and XEBEC medical assistant
MEDICAL CHECKUP (By XEBEC Medical Rep)
Medical rep remains present in the campus from 0730-1500 hrs on all working days. All the students of the institution get primary Medical support in case of emergency.
THE STUDENTS DIARY
This book of information shall be given to each student at the beginning of the school year and to new students throughout the year.